Im feeling bored.
I didnt go work today (Sorry!), because I wasnt feeling well and couldnt get up this morning, probably due to the medicine drowsy effect. But its weird that I actually woke up at 6am feeling fully awake and couldnt get back to sleep.
For those who were wondering why I was feeling super super sad two days ago. Sharon, Meena, Jessica, the 3 girls who I've been with at work, THEY ALL QUITTED! Ohman so now Im left all alone again and I feel so tempted to quit as well ): But quitting means that I wont have the money to pay for my singing lessons, and also for my own expenses. So... khangleng, you must keep hanging on! D:
Having a sore throat. Went to buy liangteh and chinese lozenges just now. Just for the sake of tmr's interview, haha!
Boys and girls, please pray for me. I really hope to get into business so that I wont have to fret about whether I want to take Psychology or Econs :X Okay but most importantly, I REALLY WANT BUSINESS!
Well whatever it is, I hope I'll end up where Im supposed to be (: